JOB OPPURTUNITY-COMPANY SECRETARY
DDCA (Delhi and District Cricket Association) is the governing body of Delhi cricket team and cricket activities in Delhi. It is affiliated to the Board of control for Cricket in India & offers a challenging career opportunity to dynamic Company Secretarial professionals on permanent basis, as detailed below:
Post Detail: Position: Company Secretary
Salary: INR 6,00,000 p.a to 9,00,000 p.a.
Post Qualification Experience: 4-6 years
Qualification - Graduate with ACS (mandatory) and Degree in Law (preferred)
*Post Qualification Experience shall preferably be in Section 25/ Section 8 of Companies Act, 2013 as Company Secretary/Asst. Company Secretary.
- Reporting to the Board about compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act 2013, the rules made thereunder and other laws applicable to the company.
- Ensuring that the company complies with the applicable secretarial standards issued by Institute of Company Secretaries of India and approved by Central Government.
- Providing to the directors of the company, collectively and individually, such guidance as they may require, with regard to their duties, responsibilities and powers;
- Facilitating the convening of meetings and attending Board, committee and general meetings and maintaining the minutes of these meetings;
- Obtaining approvals from the Board, general meeting, the government and such other authorities as required under the provisions of the Act;
- Representing before various regulators, and other authorities under the Act in connection with discharge of various duties under the Act;
- Assisting the Board in the conduct of the affairs of the Company;
- Assisting and advising the Board in ensuring good corporate governance and in complying with the corporate governance requirements and best practices
- Discharging such other duties as have been specified under the Companies Act 2013 or rules;
- Drafting agreements/ contracts as may be required by the company from time-to-time;
- General office management and any other duties delegated by the management from time to time.
Skills & Specifications:
a. Shall have the deep knowledge of corporate regulatory and company rules or norms.
b. Must be able to access all records to obtain required information whenever needed.
c. Thorough knowledge of the rules including Corporate Governance related compliances etc.
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
2. The placement will depend on the need of the organization as decided by the Selection Committee.
3. The minimum qualification indicated shall be pass from a recognized University/ Institute.
4. Mere conformity to the job requirements will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason, to increase/decrease the number of posts depending on the requirement, raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test or interview.
5. The original documents/certificates/testimonials in proof of Age (Only SSLC/SSC Certificate will be admitted as proof of age), qualification, experience, caste/category as mentioned/enclosed in the application shall be produced at the time of interview for verification. In case of failure to produce the original testimonials/certificates as mentioned in the application for verification while attending the interview, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview.
6. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Character and Antecedents, as the case may be, from the concerned authorities as per the rules of the Company.
7 .Candidates may be subjected to medical examination by the Company’s Medical Officer prior to their appointment after due selection.
8. Experience criteria can be relaxed in deserving cases.
9. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview.
10. Incomplete application or applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
11. Management reserves the right to call or not to call any/all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement.
12. Management will not be responsible for delayed receipt/non-receipt of applications.
13. The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
14. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at New Delhi.
15 .Applicant should not be member of D.D.C.A.
16. Last date for receiving of application form is 30th March, 2016. The application form has to be submitted to Mr. Rakesh at Ferozeshah Kotla office in the format annexed as Annexure-A.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening will be called for interview. Instructions regarding interview will be intimated to the short-listed candidates individually.
Delhi & District Cricket Association
Ferozeshah Kotla Cricket Ground
Kotla Road, Kotla
Subject: Application for the post of Company Secretary
This is in reference to your advertisement dated ____ March 2017 on the DDCA website inviting applications for the post of Company secretary. I am enclosing my details for your kind perusal.
- Father’s Name:
- Mother’s Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Permanent Address:
- Telephone No:
- PAN No:
- Educational Qualifications:
- Years of Experience:
10. Details of Experience:
I undertake that all the information given above are true and I will abide by the rules and regulations of DDCA.
Signature of Applicant