The DDCA CLUB's dining services provide a varied menu throughout the week. We aim for meals to be nutritious and delicious and for mealtimes to be an important aspect of CLUB life. We are committed to providing balanced vegetarian and non-vegetarian options for all meals.
Food Service will:
- Provide wholesome, palatable, nutritious food choices that support a diverse club community.
- Promote nutritional awareness by providing the informational displays and material in conjunction with wellness, health education, and residential life curricula.
- Provide maximum satisfaction for our customers through efficient service and quality job performance.
- Support programs, which contribute to the broader life of the club community by providing quality catering services.
- Ensure responsible stewardship of all goods and services to effectively maintain an annual balanced budget.
- Continually evaluate future needs and provide effective techniques, methods, and operational procedures to assure continuous improvement.
DDCA on Twitter
DDCA on Facebook